May 9, 2006

Revenge but no

I was attending the launch of the new ship today.... yes the very same one you saw in the papers and the news. It was my first experience and perhaps my last as well. But Nevertheless its always depressing to see a perfectly good bottle of champagin get smash on the side of the ship. (its tradition they say)

Anyway, I saw a familiar face among the crowd. Ermm not the Minister silly, I was referring to a clerk who handle my papers when I was back in NS a year back.

He was this arrogant guy who thinks no one can touch him. Just becos his boss was a Colonel he gave the Groundcrew and others a miserable time. Everyone was glad when he ORD, its only after that did the normal admin works were done.

Our path cross once. Just that very one moment which gotten me pissed off. Having just returned back to service, I asked him to check on my leave status. He said he was not free and disappeared entirely. I asked him nicely again and sure enough he gave me the same excuse. He was not busy if you must know, he was just due for a smoke break.

Anyway seeing him today as a waiter is pleasing to know there is retribution. He is now serving anyone regardless of ranks. I called my friend who happen to hate him as well, he told me to play with him. Well I knew I could, but choose not to.

After all, its just not me to do such a things. I guess I am older now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails