Nov 2, 2006

Lunch and more at NUS

I finally pop by my old school for lunch today. dragging my colleagues along, i introduced them to jiazi at Business canteen. Its the first time for them, although 2 of them were former engineering students as well. *looks other way*

Lunch was fabulous and soon after we walked toward the bus stop to take us back to work. I stopped by the NUS publication, called The Ridge and took a copy. I recalled I used to like to grab a copy to check out the funny articles inside and the amusing pictures they have.

Sadly it seem that The Ridge has been taken over by and all Art students editor team. Every pages is flooded with thousands of words (I aint kidding). I swear I just picked up an ugly dictionary by accident.

No wonder why there aint any commercial sponsers

Related Posts with Thumbnails