Nov 17, 2006

stress

I am an endless ringing sound in my left ear for the past 2 days now. It has kept me from sleeping and gives me a bad headache.

To make it worse, I was out at sea this morning. Had to wake up an hour after I managed to shut my eyes. I was dreading to go to work today but I have to. Work needs me.

The ringing persisted constantly and my attention began to slip by. Giving up a few times, I went for some smokes before dragging myself back.

And then I learned that the trial results aint satisfactory. Good news, we get to arrived before midnight. Bad news, we have to do this shit again.

As I walked away toward my home, I thought back that a year ago I was having the longest break of my time. The period before I start work and after I grad was a dream. Nowadays any attempts of taking leave might mean I might have to cancel it later.

Sighs. The ringing still has not stopped. and I have to work again tomorrow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails