Nov 28, 2006

Why you should go on holiday while on Leave

Besides the obvious reason.... here is the reason which I stumble upon myself.

After spending 2 days at home resting, I ended up spending more time with just my mom. At first its the usual chat, then it turns to nagging.

First Nag

Mom: Please clean your room! Its worst than a garbage dump.
Me: Yes mom.

(Job done in couple of mins to my standard)


Second Nag

Mom: Go get your winter clothings!! You will be flying off soon!!
Me: Yes mom.

(Shopping done in a short couple of hours)


Third Nag

Mom: Boy ah, you are not getting any younger. Why don't you go and find a Girlfriend, huh?
Me: .....
Me in my head: Its not like shopping lor. Not to mention you didnt like it when I had a girlfriend 10 years ago, why you rushing me now?

Related Posts with Thumbnails