Nov 4, 2006

Saw the departed

Caught the Departed with my colleagues. I must say, if I din see the HK version, I would have thought this is an excellent movie. But now its only Great.

The acting, direction and pace of the movie were in balance of each other. Quite rare of the the past few movies the Director made.... He probably copied too much from the original... but lets not go there. In fact, the point of this post is nothing to do with what I think of the movie. But rather what I saw.

  • The microprocessor chips which are mean to launch missiles are made by ST!
  • Francis's Wife (GF/Sex partner/"bodyguard") was reading a magazine "Getting Pregnant" when they are in their night robes.
  • There were some scene, the camera din obey the 180 degree rule
  • etc

    I guess the film art module I took made me see more details than usual.

    Glad to take it.

  • Related Posts with Thumbnails