Apr 6, 2007

JFK fishies

Well I wanted to blog about this earlier but totally forgotten.

My office buddy and one of the few who knows I blog in office, has gotten himself a fishtank.

Frankly I have no idea what inspire him considering he has a whole koi pond at home.

In any case, here is his setup


there are 4 puffer fishes here. and boy are they bloody meat eaters


In total there are 3 puffer fish remaining, 1 kinda die for unknown reason. and he bought 2 ermm red fishes which i have no idea what they are called

To sum up, my office space has 3 new fish rearers in a matter of weeks. 2 of them are using flower vase with tiny fishies while the new guy is using a tank bigger than mine. I hope our fengshui improves. after all, pay increment is 3 mths now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails