May 16, 2007

How to say goodbye?

I was reading with great interest on a particular entry on NDR blog.

It pains me to see her going through what I have been through the entire of April. The lost of my mama gentle love has pretty much left me a broken man. But right now I am finding strength to pick up the pieces. For I know very well that Mama is with me each step of the way.

I had went about questioning myself during the course of the wake. Wondering why I din managed to spend more time with her when she was around. Thinking how I could have pop by every Sunday just to chat with her for a while. Alas now that its too late, time could never wait.

But how to say goodbye? Well its never easy. The word itself is intimidating. Especially the process of coming to terms with it.

My only advise is to spend time whenever you can. Show your mama that you are living a good life to put her at ease. And most of all, tell her that we will meet again some day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails