May 25, 2007

The messy desk



The sound of falling water emcompasses those who walks near.
Its just a tinkering of the little pump working furiously to keep the water clean.
10 Orangey, 1 yellowly and numerously prawns I last count.
An entertaining visual to keep work stress at bay.
While a conversation topic for those who dare to walk near.

Stacks and stacks of papers are littered everywhere.
Constant wonder on where are the important documents.
Yet all one get to see are the endless scribbles.
Notes taken from the past that haunts the present.
For I have no idea where, what or why it has been written.

Soon the end of work day would arrive.
The minutes quietly flickering away.
Patience! This is what I must keep
For perhaps the end of my work period would come soon too.
Till that happens, you are invited to my messy desk

Related Posts with Thumbnails