May 29, 2007

Met my enemy

I din realise this yesterday.

I sure din realise it up until I arrive.

Yest, my colleague told me to help him perform a foundation inspection on top of a ship currently undergoing repair at the yard.

I arrived with my helmet and boot and daringly climb up the Ship to the upmost mast top. Its there where I saw my worst nightmare face to face. The 2 ton radar which nearly killed me.

It is not the actual radar that cause my dismay. But rather its close 'cousin'.

Facing it, my head spins back to the past which I had long kept shut. The endless torment of the sound and rotating wind gushing around. Yet she stood before me dormant.

A long moment of silence pass. I took this time to catch my breathe.

I wish I had a hammer then. I wish to take it apart. Perhaps my wish will come through once this pile of waste get scrap.

Related Posts with Thumbnails