May 31, 2007

NDR's fault

ok I am going to blame NDR for dragging me into this. But I am going to be nice enough not to link 6 other people so that the horrors of the Ring can end with me.


  1. I hate Mushrooms. Well probably the whole world knows that now, but do you know I once sworn that I would readily eat it if someone I really like cook it for me? No offense, but if you cooked it and offered to me and I politely declined, I only like you this much.


  2. I am secretly training my left hand to be as good as my right. I could use it with chopsticks with ease but strangely I can never brush my teeth with my leftie.


  3. I cant never sit still for long. My attention span is quite short. At work, I would constantly get up and pop by the loo, play with my fishies or disturb my busy colleague.


  4. Whenever someone ask me a question which I know but the answer is hidden at the back of my mind, I would go crazy thinking about it for the rest of my waking hours.


  5. Much to my own amusement, I really dont like to drive. Yet I somehow turned into a monster when I am behind the wheels.


  6. I do many things on impulse. Am not really into planning for meetup, trips and all. In fact, I would really like to go on a holiday overseas and decide what to do on the spot.


Related Posts with Thumbnails