Jun 29, 2007

movies at sea

This has only been a normal 3 days sailing for me. But guess what I watched

Firstly, Groundhog day. I gotten this movie after inspiration from Shups! comment some time back. Its a fabulous classic and I would recommend it for all. Bill Murray remains one of my fav comedian of all times. Perhaps one day I would catch Lost in Translation



Next, I caught Harold and Kumar goes to White Castle. Excellence comedy which to me kinda poke fun at white americans. I do think I should catch it again cos, it funny yet not ridicules.



And in my boredom, this pops in. Yes its Team America. My brain was bored from the lame jokes and all. No wonder I thought, these are the creator of south park. argh. Please never watch it.



In between, I caught the Onk Bak, Around the world in 80 days, 200 pounds beauty, Rob B hood. I wont bother to link these as din managed to complete the whole show and wont know if they are good. (pls let me know if they are)

Last but not least, there were the good old Futurama and a new anime which I am catching, Dennou Coil. I would recommend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails