Sep 28, 2007

The sun, the sand and the sea

Well the only good news is that I din sign up for it, so well its not a regular fixture for me to sail weekly. But sadly I still sail weekly and each time on a different ship.

Recenly it occur to me that I have been sailing so much that the Cook and Medic recognise me. They would talk to me all the time and complain about sailing (you think).

Anyhow, I am sadden to be away so much. Break my momentum each time I dont have the ability to contact my friends and family. For now I cant wait for this aspect of my job to end. Till then, since you cant run away, might as well make the best of it.

May the stars at night accompany me in my dream,
May the setting sun cast shadow to my shoulders,
For at the platform where I stand enjoying the breeze,
I may look forth for a day that this sight would never end.

Related Posts with Thumbnails