Mar 24, 2008

off sailing and fussy ppl

Once again, I would be sailing the oceans. Its going to be a "short" trip. So leave, dont miss me too much.


Anyhow, I had a long long conversation with someone who has been single for ages. I had tried to intro him someone, but though he thinks she is attractive decided to nitpick at other areas. In fact, just couple of weeks ago, he bummed into someone i know. Lets called her zebra.

Anyway, zebra is quite a looker. several guys tot she is cute. in fact she is tall and specky, a babe to those boys who look up to teachers. Anyhow, she has one minor "flaw". Her arms are just a little hairy. And my dear fren just cant stop talking about it. FOr goodness sake, hair can be removed.

I am beginning to believe that those who have been single for long or has never been attached start to have this image of an ideal mate. Someone that possibly doesnt exist. Its quite sad this way....

Related Posts with Thumbnails