Mar 31, 2008

Swim back home

After a long deliberation, I had little choice but to move my fish tank back. I am due to move my office and it had to happen at a time when I am not in sg. Oh yes, if I fail to mention, I would be in France rather soon and move miss some birthdays.

Sorry CB, you know I care.

Anyhow, the move began today. And it was not without certain difficulties. I had to empty all the water from my tank. Its not possible to lift 30 ltrs of water by myself.


In the midst of it, I found some baby prawns. My cherry were pregnant and given birth. I rescue like 8-10 of them and might have kill 10 more in doing so. Cant help it, they are so tiny. I dumped them all into this little container









And with another container, I seek to place my 9 danios, 1 molly, 2 cory, 1 yellow sucker and 1 guppy. It did occur to me after I move them here that they would be a little low on oxygen. Opps.









Here is the last pic I took of my fish tank just at the turn of 7pm. At this hour, all lights are automatically switched off and some guy sitting nearest to that door would normally go and turn it back on. I caught this at the right moment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails