Mar 14, 2008

ouchie + toyota

Hey there, if you are reading this. I do hope your fingers are better now. Scare the hell out of me.

Anyway, was cruising in a 3 yr old corolla altis. realise that despite the age, this car perform much smooter and better than some of the current new cars out there. its pick up is moderate to good, its top speed is amazing fast and also its very quiet.

I guess the years behind the sunny has gotten me deaf. perhaps i should be less peddle friendly too but well, old habits die hard. I think the only drawback of the toyota is that i feel the handling to be sluggish. keeping in lane seems to take more effort and not sure why the slipping occurs.

However this is one good car and I could only hope the new Corolla Altis which the Elf is promoting to be better. I want to test drive that.

in the meantime, i leave you with the Wallflower, performing One Headlight

Related Posts with Thumbnails