Apr 18, 2008

defination of my frens

There are generally 3 groups of Frens I have.

In which, there 1 Bro, 1 Best Friend and many buddies. I had explained this concept to someone before and she has agreed with me on this.

My Bro is someone I knew from my secondary school days. He is getting hitch soon and I am his bestman that day. But that is not why he is my Bro. Its not just because I know him for many years.

Also there is my Best Friend, whom I have not seen for 2 years now. He is residing in Sydney but we try to keep in contact now and then. Though we are not as close as we were, he is still my Best Friend.

And here is why, my Bro and my BF are 2 special people whom look out for me. They know me inside out and I can talk to them just about anything. This is where their similarities ends. Given a situation where there is the good choice and the not so good choice, take for example ..... partying the night before an exam. The good choice is to stay home, the not so good choice is to Cheong ah!

My BF would be the one whom would advise me to stay in and prepare for the exam. He cares about the outcome and my well being. My Bro on the other hand would appeal to my needs which is the desire to Party. He would bring me out and make sure I would still get enough rest when I reach home.

Hope this is clear :P

For the rest, I would say I would call them my buds. There is my good old scouting buds, my ns buds and so on. All the people whom know me for many years or less and made an effort to keep in touch.

hope i wont offend anyone thru this.

anyhow CB, you are family. Its different.

Related Posts with Thumbnails