Apr 17, 2008

hello mama

just over a year ago, i sat by my grandma bed. talking and smiling at her.

she passed away not too long later and we were all lost and pretty much devastated.

I looked back at this past year and wish she could be still around. there were so many things that happen to me which I want to share to her. My heart aches every time I think of her. And its even worse when I pop by her resting place.

To my grandma whom I affectionally called my Mama. May you have a good time resting where you are. May you graze over and look upon all of us and see that we are smiling back at you.

We dearly miss your cooking and your long talks. We miss having you around to keep us all together. We miss you for you are always there despite the troubles.

Have a great time my dear Mama. I know you are there with me. And I would be always ready to listen to you.


"A few nights ago, I had a dream. To many it would have seem like a nightmare. I saw my grandma lying in the coffin once more. The image made me sad once more. Just then she move vigoursly and many have fled, worrying and scared. I stood infront and told her that we would be good. so please go in peace. Mama rest well."

Related Posts with Thumbnails