Apr 2, 2008

piss off

I am quite piss off with my colleague. And this time, I wont be going easy on this.

At the moment I wont want to share this online. I am beat and tired. But when morning comes, perhaps that will change.

UPDATE

ok this is what happen. I was allocated a room in a 2 bedroom service apt for my France trip. However things gotten a little complicated...

Was told by my colleague that they are letting someone else take my room and would be getting me a single bedroom instead. So that means additional cost and well it was decided without my consent.

Then just yesterday, I received an email from him. He said that my room would be given up to some Head of someplace to stay and as there is no more room available, suggest I bunk in with someone else or stay in a hotel.

I was raging piss. After all, I already prepared to incur the additional cost. On top of this, this was already my allocation and I need it to cook and work. I am sure some Colonel who earns many times more than me wont be doing any of such and could be happier in a hotel. This is not logicial even.

As such, I have asked him why and would refuse to give up my room. I cannot expect this sort of treatment and still expect to work. If I am to take the hotel, I would take the car too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails