Nov 24, 2008

Shop Online

Interestingly, 2 close friends of mine have pointed me to their sibling shopping blog last week.

Jeff, my former flying buddy and now pilot trainer (in training) in my NS Squadron, has pointed me to All that Tees. Its a blog setup by his younger brother which has a rather interesting collection of tees. He has tees for both guys and girls and each cost $20. Pretty much like our threadless sales dun you think.

Edwina, my former Film Art and Mode of Invention buddy, has smsed me to colormesweet. Its a blog containing ladies collection of dresses and tops. I am afraid there is nothing for guys there. Anyway, its setup by her sis and the prices varies in the 20-ish region. It seems like they have limited stocks, so do hurry if you see something you like.

Anyway I apologised for my lack of post lately. Been busy (see next post).

Related Posts with Thumbnails