Nov 3, 2008

The sunday

Perhaps its one of my quietest sunday yet.

I went to church without my close fren whom is away in Las Vegas, the Sin City. Even my sis are in Penang for a trip. Come to think of it, this is one of the rare times I attended mass alone.

Then I came home and got to work on my fish tank right after lunch. I must admitted that I used to take care of them a whole lot better. But the laziness got the better of me. I trimmed the plants, scrubbed the tank, move my prawns (not cheese), removed dirt from the gravel and replaced a lot of water.

At the moment, there are only 2 surviving prawns. 2 kinda died in the process of the temporary home while a whole lot of 20+ disappear in a matter of weeks. It goes to show that the water in my tank is such a poor state.

Anyway I am mulling on going for ICT tomorrow. Its going to be a 3 weeks of holiday as well as boredom. Aileen camera component has been remove but I may still find some problems bringing her in. Got to see how things are tomorrow.

I would be without my VB, whom has started work at a new coy. But I guess I could take this 3 weeks to do some work out. Time to get in shape for the std chart run.

Anyway enjoy some laughs from my archives





Related Posts with Thumbnails