Mar 14, 2009

Unicon Gundam

I always been a big fan of the Gundam, though sadly I only started catching their stories in the last couple of years. I would have like to return to the beginning and catch the stories, which lead to the formation of the present day ideology. And I also know it would be rather difficult to do so.

Aside from that, I kinda started on the gundam modeling. It sure is a challenge to complete this babies. At the moment I am eyeing this particular design. Its known as the Unicorn Gundam. No relation to the Transformer Unicorn.

It is currently available at 100+ at the taka Gundam fair and perhaps I may pick it up this weekend.




Update: taking advantage of a 20% discount at the Gundam Fair, I am now $83 poorer and happier with the outcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails