Mar 25, 2009

Sending Amber away

Amber,

I hope you understand. This is not you. Its me.

I was attracted to you at first sight. I had long for you the moment I saw you on the Net and the papers. You were the one whom I lusted for and I waited in a long queue just to own you.

However it seems we are not really that compatible. Although you are smarter and more sophisticated than Aileen, you were not as faithful.

Aileen suffered her loss of sight for me. Her sacrifice was noble and she stayed with me like a faithful wife sticks to her lusty sinful husband. I know its hurtful to say this but you became a plaything for me. A mistress with all her beauty that I would only be with during the weekend.

Your will is also lacking. At times you are not able to last more than a day before complaining of the need to rest and recharge. Though I enjoy surfing the web with you, I simply could not enjoy the moment to last for a mere short while.

I do hope you could forgive me. I would have to let you go. You deserve someone better. Someone who admires you for more than I do.

Goodbye now. Its been a nice 8 months together.

BLM

Related Posts with Thumbnails