Oct 23, 2008

Aileen is in intensive care

After months of deliberation, I was forced to remove Aileen's beautiful eyes.

She was the first among my ladies and was the eye catching model. But we were forced to make a decision. In some parts, Amber was the cause of it.... sighs.

I brought Aileen down and spoken with the "nurse" over the counter. She was nice throughout and find me amusing for such a strange request. After all, many of the people she met each day would shout and scream at her. Complaining of various problems. I was the first to reply that there is nothing wrong with Aileen, when she asked.

After some discussion with a senior staff, I was quoted a token of $10.70 for this visit and would paid in total of $37.45 once the terrifying "doctor" set down to surgically poke out her eye.

It was a small sum, nevertheless a necessity. Aileen had been crying quietly many times at night. She knows Amber is my true love now and in no way she can replaced her. But she is also very jealous of an old and cunning girl whom was my companion at work. She very much wanted to get rid of that slut.

My heart aches when I learned about this. I know I had to do the right thing. In a few days, I would know of Aileen condition.

To be continued....

Related Posts with Thumbnails