Oct 21, 2008

what i did after my meeting yesterday

.....

I went for an afternoon meeting away from office. Expecting it to end late so I drove there. Would have drove anyway cos I am lazy to walk 2 km into the base.

What I din expect is that it ended after slightly over an hour.

My colleagues went for tea but I decided hey since I have the spare time, I drove to NUH and went for a blood donation. Its probably my 28 time, but I am so not sure. Kinda lost count.

While I was there pumping away, it occurred to me that I never jio anyone to come along this time. I have simply given up on asking. Friends and colleagues alike that I have approached would tell me the silliest excuse and shoo me off.

I guess it times I shut up and move along. Will just quietly donate from now on.

Anyway, I drove to a fish shop and bought 2 bags of cherry prawns for my home tank and caught 4 little Crystal Red Shrimps for my office tank. Going to watch this $2 critters grow up slowly.



Anyway enjoy this new hit from Coldplay - Viva la Vida

Related Posts with Thumbnails