Oct 28, 2008

Traffic accident


There are plenty of idiots on the road. Sometimes way too many. They presume they are a better driver than others and would zip in and out just to squeeze an extra inch of distance.

And while there are times they managed to arrive a few seconds earlier, there are a few occasions they din made it there at all.

Just this morning, I met with an errant driver in his BMW 3 series. I was on the right lane which happen to be a turning lane as well. The driver was either hangover or very stupid and though he was on my left, decided to speed up and cut across me to turn right.

For one thing, I was going straight and immediately tap the brakes when he showed signs of idiotically behavior. For another there was the opposing traffic.

Though he was quick enough to miss me, he wasnt so lucky and ram head first into a taxi. There was a big bang and both front sections of both cars were damaged badly.

I am not aware of the injuries that might have been sustained. But I do hope that idiot would never drive again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails