May 26, 2009

Bad mood and an unexpected incident

I been on a bad mood the last couple of days. What is it abt? Well I wont be sharing it here. After all this is where my dearest readers come and have a good laugh and so on.

Anyhow, the bad mood kinda ease off when I pop by the gym. Weight training is serious work and you wont want to distract yourself when you are lifting abt 50kg of iron. Not to mention, going for a long jog is the best thing one could do when stress.

I set out to just run 2.4km but kept going at it till I cover 4.5km. Perhaps if I am in an extreme foul mood, I should compete in the 84km sundown marathon.

ok lets not drag this on. In other news, a fire broke out at my old school the other day. What bothers me is that this fire burnt down my scouts store. Taking away all our equipment and camping gears.

Money could easily replace most of these items, though sentiments wont be the same again. And as Scout activities heavily depends on the stuff we have, the coming few meetings would be rather "uneventful".

Too bad there is no such insurance we could look to, to compensate our losses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails