May 11, 2009

what a sunday

I would have like to spend my sundays finishing this little dude below. He is almost done, just remaining are the decals and the bazooka. But things are not to be



I would have like to spend some time with my fish tank too. Its been way too long since the last maintenance. I wanted new inhabitants, new layout, new lamp. But things are not to be

I would have like to pop by ECP and practice on my blading. After almost 2 years, I still move like a beginner. Unable to stop when I need to. Crashing into things and people. But things are not to be

I would have like to do some running. Perhaps run 4km every sunday to keep my stamina and weight in check. But things are not to be

Instead, what I did today was pop back to the office to get some work done. Which was a waste of time and nothing much was really completed. Although the only bonus was seeing some fur being stuck to the rat traps I been placing. Of the 4 I laid, one of them nearly gotten me some mickey mouse.

I re-laid them and place more bait. I doubt anything would happen tonight. But well, let this be a lesson to them if it fails.

Related Posts with Thumbnails