May 4, 2009

Rats


As I stepped into the office from a wondrous long weekend break, I was startled to see my fish food container lying on the floor. Some idiot must have knocked it over I thought. After all, this office has some.

As I turned to my desk, I found little footprints (paw prints) all over. These prints covered a third of the desk and one of my fish tank has noticeably less water. I am certain that my area has been invaded by rats.

These nosy little buggers, must have had a party over the weekend. Feasting at one of my manager's desk and ransacking and breaking stuffs. I found a little hole at the bottom of my fish food container. Grumbles.

Normally I am a peaceful person. If they leave me alone, I would leave them alone. But this has gotten too far. Will be shopping for some rat traps later and planting them nicely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails