Aug 27, 2010

The clicking shoulder

Its been a year since the fateful day and I still could not fully recollect the events.

What I do know is that since the unfortunate accident, my left shoulder has developed a clicking sound.

Initially, whenever I over exerted myself, I would experience a sharp pain at the shoulder blade. This would follow quickly with a numbness to the entire arm.

I gathered that my muscle and nerves had not fully recovered and more time was needed.

This now has evolved to a funny clicking sound that its much like cracking my knuckles. Whenever I feel a slight tingling on my upper arm, I just have to raise it up, hear a click and immediately all my joints would be returned to their position and the sensation is gone.

This is one strange "powers" I have

Related Posts with Thumbnails