Dec 2, 2004

hard time walking

I gave BLM a hard time today
He spent the whole day twisting and tuning my new legs
Thinking at first it was a hardware problem,
BLM spend the 3-4 hrs checking his design and casting doubt onto himself

Only to discover later that there is nothing wrong with it.

He then spend another 3 hour tuning my legs, for I walked funny the whole day
Had he realized that due to his new design, I can walked faster and stronger
(since he upgraded my driver board) and also the fact that my legs are
a hell lot lighter than before....
BLM wont have wasted the whole day.

He finally realised before he was about to leave that if he adds some weight onto me
I would walk perfectly once more.
Those weights are to cater for the battery, bluetooth mod and camera that he has yet to include.

SILLY BLM

Related Posts with Thumbnails