Apr 7, 2005

Filming done

BLM started filming of my other brother in the afternoon. All he wanted to capture is the movement of us walking. It would be useful for his presentation for tomorrow and Monday.

TSM only appeared at 5pm. He looked tired too. Apparently his hp died since tues and he left the charger somewhere in the lab. Anyhow, they took me to a carpeted classroom for filming.

Boy was there alot of NGs. I tend to get stage fright all the time. When I was told to walk straight toward the other end, I kept going off track. Took 12 takes to get that 1 right. After that I am suppose to seek out a "bomb" placed on the floor. Now that took like 7 takes before I actually found it.

The whole process is a 45 mins filming for a 2 mins demostration.

My makers were afraid that on the actual day i get stage fright like so and did everything wrongly. Capturing my best moment is their only option.

Related Posts with Thumbnails