Apr 27, 2005

of coffee and concepts ideas



I met up my ex for lunch today. Its amusing that though we are the same age our lives has been so different this past few years.

For the past 5 years, I went to NS, went to University and only recently completed my studies. She found a job, found a husband, got married and had a kid. Yes, she is a young working mom now. Its scary to think we have diverge so much.

Anyway, on top of the diapers talk and milk bottles. (do you know that even if you feed the baby only milk he will still shit, i din.) I told her that I would have to cough up 2 short films ideas within this week.

I had always wanted to be a director but this is the first time I am doing the script as well and that scares me. Anyway, the first film is supposed to be a short commercial for a particular childcare centre. The second film is supposed to be about conversation between 2 moms with them discussing about the childcare topics.

Anyone wanna help? I am thinking of changing the 2nd film to be more of a documentry type. Sighs. I dun think I need any "motif" or any "Mise en scène".

Related Posts with Thumbnails