Sep 17, 2005

all that walking

I met kopiwriter today. He was late as usual.

As he arrived, I decided to have some fun.
I sat there while he went left to right, up and down, trying to find me.
Rather surprise that he pass by 3 times and not notice me there.
I soon gave in and when he called, directed him to me.

Since its just the 2 of us today (insert will smith song),
we stopped by TCC for some coffee and cheese cake.
Sensing we have couple of hours till dinner,
I decided we should walked to suntec from orchard.
(Well he was game for anything)

It was a long walk on a hot day.
We were glad to reach the cold aircon of raffles city after 45mins.
We were still bored from the lack of event and ended up
walking around toy'r'us at the top level.
Quite crazy for 2 guys to stand in the store
and trying to sing their theme song.

Anyhow, its dinner time at we hopped over to marina sq.
Carl's Jr giant burgers were what we craved for.
We tot we could easily go thru 2 or more burgers
but after barely able to finish 1, we quickly learned our lesson.
The burgers were really big.

Somehow something din agree with my stomach acid
and off i rush to the nearest toilet somwhere.
I was done in like 15 mins and after some resting we proceed on.
Minutes into walking away, my stomach send warning signals.
Off I flew to the nearest toilet and it erupted.

No more cheese cake for me

Related Posts with Thumbnails