Sep 1, 2005

why Liverpool?

Could it be that there are too many Man U fans out there, thats why I suppose LFC?

Could it be that they are the recent Champions of Europe?

Could it be due to their rich history?

Well the answer is a sad No.

Yes, I dislike Man U for their arrogants but that din make me support them, neither has it got to be the prospect of winning trophies after trophies like Chelsea.

Instead the simple reason happened 5-6 years ago. There was this striker whose killer instinct for scoring captivates me. You must be thinking now that that person is Michael Owen. Well no.... when he was sold, I'd thought the money was good.

The person I had been admiring all this while was Robbie Fowler. He was a talent, a man who can produce goals when needed. His scoring broke many Liverpool records and many remain currently unbroken still. Not to forget, Fowler scored the Premier League's fastest-ever Premier League hat-trick in 4 minutes 32 seconds against Arsenal during the 1994/95 season. How many could match that?

Unfortunately, injuries and lack of confidents in his latter years kept him from reaching his best form. He was sold to Leeds followed by Man city. I do hope he recapture a bit of spark and become a Anfield Legend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails