Aug 31, 2005

A quick haircut

RSAF day is tomorrow. There would be a massive parade going on BUT I AM ON LEAVE.

Anyhow, I am currently on course and that means I enter thru the main gate everyday.
There is a constant fear of bumming into the legendary RSM.

Thus I went for a haircut today. I decided to try one of those $10 - 10 mins cut. And since its off peak now, there wont be any queue. There are options for 2 such shops just belong my place. EC Cuts or QB House. Remember those wars on trademark infringement. Eck.

Looking at both of them, I decided to just pick one since they all looked the same.
SO off to EC cuts I went.

Well its quite interesting to walk in and being greeted with a slightly mispronouced "Konnichiwa". Which reminds me of the movie "Taxi 2" by Luc Besson.
KO NINI WAAAA

Anyhow, I sat down and told the nice lady to trim here and there. Much of the rest of this time, nothing much happened except my hair dropping around. Till the ending part.....

In the past, when I visit the old fashioned barber, they would use a rough brush to scrub off my cut hair along with my broken scalp. Then came a time, I visited hairsalon, where my head is comfortably scrubbed with shampoo and warm water. And just an hour ago, My head was vaccum cleaned. They took a long tube with brush attachment and began sucking my head cleaned. For a minute there, I saw myself like one of those pet-styling shop.

I guess I will try the other shop the next time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails