Aug 4, 2005

What I do



For those who has been reading this blog and wonder who is this mystery guy putting up all this crap, I am sad to say you probably wont learn much more of me. I like to keep my private life private.

Anyhow, you will be pleased to know I am going to show you what I currently doing. Right not after 3 years of studying, I have returned to the National service as a qualified aircraft technician to finish up the remaining of it. You can find the noisy helicopters which I serviced to come from Sembawang airbase. A real nice place located above a golf course and topped with a country club.



I used to service the aircraft type UH-1H. Its a wonderful bird which never fails in 30 years of its services. However, its considered old since it flew during the vietnam war and would be replaced by the newer superpuma. The SP is much bigger and has 2 engines instead of 1. Its consider safer but frankly I still believed the UH-1H is much better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails