Aug 19, 2005

time to burn some offerings

Recently the place where I worked (I am no longer allowed to mention where) has been having alot of incidents. There are multiple small incidents which causes alot of delay but of late some serious incidents have causes severe injuries.

Which brings to mind this..... I walked into the crew room at the start of august looking for spoons. But all the drawers I pulled out either contains red candles or paper money. I thought it was weird but din quite bother by it.

It now occur to me that those stuffs were meant to be burnt. Several seniors had told experience that after burning the offerings, the peace and harmony will be restored. Honestly, I am never the superstitious type and cant really be bothered. However if the peace can be restored, it might worth the trouble.

Related Posts with Thumbnails