Jan 14, 2006

I support Blinkymummy

Seldom... well come to think of it, its actually never. Never did I stood up for a blogger and said that she is right. For this here now, I am on blinkymummy side.

BM, along with 3 other bloggers were invited by Her World to do a photoshoot. The happy-go-lucky person that she is, she went about taking photos and chatting with the makeup artist and so on. On her blog, it was simply reflected that she din click with the other 3 younger bloggers.

Yet somehow, the other 3 started hating her. Well I wasnt there and I cant make a fair judgement on what actually happen that day. All I do know is that, BM din critise them online. However, they went on to create a hate blog site. Which in my book points to you being a back stabber.

I dun really care who are fans of the other 3. Frankly my dear, I dun give a damn.

They know what they did, its time for the kiddos to grow up now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails