Jan 11, 2006

What if durai did this

I am full of praise for the selfless monk who runs the Renci hospital. Every year he put himself at risk to help pull in donations. Though I often cant see beyond the danger due to the endless safety measures (ropes, nets, straps, ambulances) I still felt grateful for this man who made some effort go a long way.

Then it occur to be about this. What if, TT Durai did those stunts as well. I mean of course before all the scandals and auditing came into the picture. Well imagine, what happen if TT Durai performance death defying stunts at the NKF charity shows over the years and after that get charged for having a big paycheck? Would the public condem him? or would they be more lenient to him?

I guess things might look different. For all you know, just because durai "jump off a cliff", the public might be forgiving to overlook his fat salary. We all might think that hey, this guy deserve the cash for he did risk his life.

Now does this flip the picture for you? well it sort of does so for me.

PS. Of course its rude to consider tt durai in the same light as the monk ala jackie chan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails