Aug 23, 2007

Back once more

This has to be one of my worst sailing ever.

I am exhausted. Not from work, but from boredom. My damn trial was canceled and I am piss off.

In other news, I caught the entire season 1 of Prison Break. I must say, I should have started earlier but there are too many things to watch. The tension, the way the escape route is analyzed are amazing. I guess my only problem with the show is that they titled it Prison Break, silly considering they are already out after 1 season.

I also caught my fair share of Lost season 3. Still one of my fav drama and its getting better I feel. I quite like Sawyer and this season he has a romance.... Do wish I could keep my hair like him. But this things never happen.

On top of these 2 series, I was catching Dennou Coil. Its an anime where you live in a world where the virtual world is overlay. Damn interesting. Omoshirou.

And of course Futurama!!! (beng I am waiting for season 4)

Lastly I caught 2 movies in my spare time. Curse of the Golden Flower and The Last kiss. Though the boobies in golden flowers are in abundance, I personally prefer the Last kiss alot more. It tells a story where strangely is close to my heart.

Thats all now. Yawn

Related Posts with Thumbnails