Aug 16, 2007

Musing from a horrible day at work

  • Why does it always seem faster to drive away from my work place than it is to reach there?

  • Why does my boss always like to talk about work during lunch time

  • Whenever people agree to attend meetings they would always end up late. And why is the latecomers always the more senior people. Old cannot walk fast issit.

  • How come I always get calls while driving

  • How come I always get calls while eating

  • How can a simple teabag still retains its taste after repeatedly pouring hot water into it

  • Why does my chair smells funky

  • If I stay back an hour everyday, could I have next friday off

  • Why are there tiny cockroaches on my desk

  • Why does my fishies love to munch on tiny cockroaches

  • Do I have to say goodbye twice when a pair of twin bid farewell. Wont that look funny

  • Why am I still using the comp after facing it the whole day

  • How come Ian can muse so much more than me
  • Related Posts with Thumbnails