Aug 13, 2007

Burning smell

So I decided to run today.

Its been like a month since I tried. And ever since I pass my IPPT, the desire gets lesser each day. After all, I have 300++ days to try again.

However, I am pretty out of shape. Not to mention the persistent cough I been having is making me feel sickly. I need to shape up once more.

So on I had my running shoes and around my good old neighborhood I went. It was a nice run, with no thought in my head except for a slow music in my mind. I din want to push but was glad to have outpaced 2 old man and a young lady :P

Until the smell hit me. I realised its the first day of hell gates opening. Lots of people are gathering around burning offerings. (which I also refer as having a campfire) I cant believe how much smoke this is and its choking me abit.

I struggled and finished finally and still the smoke lingers. Gasping for air, I decided it best just to stay home now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails