May 12, 2008

Ultimate Warrior - my hero


When I was a young impressionable child, I grew up watching Wrestling. It was shown at a daily timeslot at 10pm (yes i rem) unlike nowadays when Parents demand such violent be broadcast after 12mn.

Anyhow, I wasnt into the Hulkamania nonsense. I was more a big fan of The Ultimate Warrior.

For the longest time, I had believe that wrestling is real. That the bad guys were always out to harass the goodies and that justice would be serve. I even flip thru several sport sections hoping to read more of their stories, but sadly I cant find any.

Reading my hero's life story is a little strange. But I guess all some wrestlers go thru this and found a better place aside from fabricated entertainment.


Here is a pic of the great Hulk beaten by my hero. Oh I almost forgot, the Ultimate Warrior is legally known as Warrior now and is a motivation speaker

Related Posts with Thumbnails