May 7, 2008

settling in


It hasnt been too long since I settle into my new office space. What you see here is my front door. and I am seated not too far away from here.

Anyhow, the moving has occurred during my France trip. Its good thing that I packed up everything beforehand. I could not possibly imagine that just about 3 years working in my company, I have accumulated alot of crap. There are documents that I have long thought to have gone missing, there are old brochures, christmas cards, handwritten notes, there are just too many unimportant things.

So well, I spend a good time standing infront of shredder (TMNT mortal enemy, my friend), getting rid of tons of "confidential" rubbish. After which, I pack up all my items into a few boxes and label them. When the moving occur, my nice colleagues then help me to carry up the cabinets and boxes.

oh ya, you probably recall that I moved my beloved babies home. Well, they are doing fine and the little prawns have all turn into teenagers now.

Anyhow, I been rearranging my table top every few days. Trying to get the best fengshui as well as keeping things neat for a change. But what I miss most is having a fish tank around.

To bring back the 50ltr tank is madness. Which is why I am contemplating getting a small tank just for prawns. All I need is a small 1 ltr size tank and some plants and sand like gravel and I might bring in my baby prawns there.

Hmmm should I?

Related Posts with Thumbnails