May 30, 2008

when my time comes


I just spend time with someone who lost her grandma. It remind me deeply of my mama when she passed away. The sadness would perhaps fade but the memories of my dear mama would stay with me.

I thought about my mortality. After all, we wont live forever and would no doubt return back to our maker. (mind you I am typing this when I am half drunk)

I know what I want when my time arises.

If I am in a stage of coma and that I depend a machine to live on, I would like my dear CB to be the authority to turn off the machine and let me move on. I would have entrust this to any of my family but I knew that they would keep me alive even when the smallest glimpse of hope is there. Which is why I entrust this to my CB only, for I know I could count on him to pull the plug.

I do also know my close knit family would like to have their remains exhume and placed in the church where Mama rested. i did joke with my cousin once there since we are the tallest, we would like our remains be placed at the highest lot. Quite sure our descendant would be tall too. However, I am a free spirited person. Keeping me there for eternity would not be good. I would prefer if my ashes could be thrown to the sea, where I could freely roamed around.

Lastly, please do not keep all of my stuffs I leave behind. Most of it is junk which I like, but nevertheless still junk. Look thru my stuff , take what you need and give the rest away. Much like my body, if any parts of it could be donated to someone else, let them take it. They probably need it more than I do.

To end this entry, I do hope everyone come to my wake/funeral with smiles. Play a funny movie, a chirpy music and place a silly photo of me in front my coffin. I rather hear laughters than tears. Its ok to laugh at me while I am dead, I am sure I would enjoy that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails