Feb 11, 2009

Born Old

The funny thing when I started this post was that I intend to talk a little about Benjamin Button and how he grew younger.

But the main thing I needed was a commercial I saw of a Car on TV. I had wanted to use that as a interesting element to help me with this post. But sad to say, I search youtube high and low and could not find it.

I thought it was a commercial on Mercedes Benz, but I couldnt find it. So I search BMW, Audi and volkswagen. After all I am quite sure its a European car commercial. ALl return to be futile. Alas I gave up on searching as well as writing that post. YOu just have to trust me that this is one hell of a good movie.

PS. The ads goes something like this.

"We should all be born Old, take the first few years off. ....... And in our Prime we buy a car...."

oh well...

Related Posts with Thumbnails