Feb 23, 2009

Proud of my CB

ok for those who doesnt know me that well, the CB (points to the header) is not what you think it is. Though I most certainly am proud that I dun have one.... but this is not the point of the entry. CB here referred to my Chocolate Bunny. And unless you are a fan of Scrubs, you wont truly understand the meaning of Guy Love

ANYWAY..... I am happy that my CB has completed the 40km OCBC cycle challenge. I would have love to cycle alongside with him but well, I have to go at a slower pace to take care of someone.

I do hope CB would keep up the momentum he has started and bike on a regular basis. Perhaps one day he may cycle up to my door steps and surprise me.

In any case, I do hope to be able to cycle down and meet him at Carl's Jr one day for supper. Would have been worth it to cover a great distance before enjoying our bacon burger with double patties.



This is what I mean by Guy Love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails