Feb 4, 2009

Life changing decisions

There are times when you have to make decisions that may affect the life of others.

In a "unrelated" news, I have transferred the big filter meant to push out 300 liters of water per hour from my home tank to my mini prawns tank at work.

I turned down the knob to the absolute minimum so as not to cause too much turbulent in the tank. And it just pushing out maybe 30 lit/hr at the moment.

This would help with the flow of water, clear up the dirt and most of all introduce air to the water.

Just to give you an idea of the size. 2 of this filters would be the size of my tank. So basically it looks like I strapped a giant turbo charge engine onto a mini cooper.

Like Jeremy Clarkson might say, Whats the worst that could have happen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails