Jun 2, 2009

as I cap my pen

As I cap my pen to mark the end of the day
I look around to find people dreading to stay
The clock has loomed pass the time at six
While the office chairs are unnaturally fixed

Everyone was rushing to clear their work load
While their evil seniors gloat
The emails went harsh and fury,
emotions raised up in a hurry.

How the difference the life can be
When you started working a year later than me
You looked upon as the newbie in the beginning
Soon enough you turn out to be the terror in the making

The balding hairline is a sign I missed
For an pondering incompetent that left us pissed
He stalks the juniors and winds all day long
To the bosses, he change and sing their songs

----

Pretty bored when I wrote this. Aint any good but well, its my old feelings for a .......colleague of mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails