Jun 22, 2009

Spicy chicken wings

Over lunch a couple of my closest colleagues were asking me about some ancient stories. Just some years back, after my visit to Sunset, I came back to relate this "experience" to JKF and gang. They doubted my story and off we set to Sunset to verify the spiciness.

It was a day to remember. Throughout the chicken wings tasting, everyone was very quiet. There were plenty of fanning action and downing of water. I recalled that it took a while for the water to be refill and this was killing them.

Anyhow, my young colleagues whom are firmed chili lovers have decided to take up the challenge. I put it up to them that if they can handle Level 10 and 6 pieces between them, I would honour them with a cash reward. They eagerly accepted and we would be seeing this entertaining event soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails